Old 05-18-2012, 03:19 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
SoulFly
o_0

Exclamation Quit drinking since 05/16/2012 need motivation

Hey Fellas,
I don't know where to start and where to end, I am 28yrs old guy living in NY I came here 2008 so fairly new to this country. I never thought I would be in this situation. I will make everything short as possible and this thread will be my everyday journal

I started drinking around 2 yrs ago, out of my curiosity at first I was drinking once in a week or twice after few month I started drinking everyday. Last 1yr my drinking amount got higher and higher each day 500ml to 1lb straight vodka
While I am drunk I don't know wtf am I doing, I destroy good relationship with my family almost everyone. Few night I went to outside while I am drunk and did so many stupid things, I can't even remember. Most of you guys would imagine.

Oky so around 6 month ago I quit drinking for 1 month when I was traveling my country. When I came back I was like oky lets get a drink its not a big deal and started again since thn I am so massed up.

I found this forums few days ago and read a lot of your post and found this is the right place for me. I have to post here not matter what people think about me.

I did try before like everyday I was oky today is my last day and wrote on a calender over and over but that day never came since 05/16/2012 I did drink 1lb vodka since than I am sober.
So today would be my 2 day of sober life.