View Single Post
Old 05-14-2012, 09:55 AM
  # 407 (permalink)  
lookinforward
Editor

OK,
I was way behind on posts....that took a while. One of the posts that sticks out....is one from frances about how she handles situations in sobriety...no matter what. That is one of my favorite things about not drinking. I had a short fuse when I was at the end of my drinking career. I diffuse hostility now. People look for me now at work to take care of "situations" that really have nothing to do with my line of work. But I dont mind...It reminds me of how I am and dont ever want to be again.

Great weekend. Anniversary Friday. Bonfire Beach Jam on Saturday with my boy and a wonderful day at the beach yesterday with the Fam. Man I am loving life!

Happy Mothers day to all you Muthers.

If anyone needs anything chewed up and destroyed....I can loan you my puppy for a few minutes. Man she is a handful.....But full of love as well. I am looking into gettin a crate today. There are not enough pig ears in Pensacola to keep her Happy at night. She does great when we are playing and hanging out. In the darkest hours of the night....she must get bored and say...hmmmmmm I wonder how those platic bottles and boxes will taste....ooohhhhhh... a leather shoe that will hit the spot.....lets give it a try.
She is fun, loving and beautiful ....just have to get a crate so that mama doesnt send her on her way. Not really....she has fallen for her charm as well.

Ok back to fighting death and saving lives.

Have a wonderful day my friends
Dave