View Single Post
Old 05-12-2012, 03:51 PM
  # 125 (permalink)  
Willybluedog

Wow, I have read everyones posts today and there must be something in the water.

I am just in a crappy mood, my kids were foot dragging on chores and I did not handle it well.

Now my wife is mad at me for losing my cool (completely justified), then we fought.

My wife said to me that she is tired of putting up with my bad temper and not being able to have a conversation without knowing how I will react.

For the first time in a very long time my old friend suicide whispered in my ear, I ran his ass off right away (so no worries).

I just don't like the idea that he could even make an appearance in my life. For many many years he was always there hanging around, trying to get me to take that walk with him.

I almost took that walk with him two dozen times or more in my teens and 20's, but I fought death off a few years ago in that bad car accident, and that dirtbag is not going to get me by my own hand!

Please everyone hang in there, we are better than this, we deserve good things, we have a right to be happy, we do not hane to let all the chain that we were forced to carry as children bog us down now.

Everyone please accept a big hug from me and then pass it on to someone else who needs one!

Happy Mothers Day to all of you moms, thank you for all you do!

Last edited by Willybluedog; 05-12-2012 at 03:54 PM. Reason: spelling