View Single Post
Old 05-11-2012, 08:43 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
sugarbear1
~sb

What advice are you seeking?

It's clear you are already not thinking clearly nor have you researched the effects of ethanol alcohol on the body.

Yeah, a bit harsh here. Alcohol interrupts proper sleeping, both REM sleep and SWS (slow wave sleep), so it's a delusion that "alcohol helps you to sleep." Boredom? I don't know your definition of "boredom," but I see it as the mind's inability to put the body into action. Alcohol also interrupts dopamine and seratonim and other things, besides damaging all of our body's cells.

Alcoholism has little to do with how much or how often one drinks. Alcohol tends to be a solution to dealing with life.

Do you think you have a problem or not? Are you ready to live a completely healthy life?

Again, I'm so confused as to what you are seeking here on a site devoted to those who believe they may have a problem with alcohol and are seeking support to stay stopped.

I'm not trying to be mean.

Read around the site. Go into the "archives" and read old posts. The problems and the questions don't change too much over the years.

Whatever you are seeking, I hope you find it!

I wish you only the best in life.

Peace,