View Single Post
Old 05-11-2012, 07:40 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
puddinface

I thank you all so much. I always feel so reassured when I come to this forum. Everytime he relapses...I immediately start questioning myself as a parent...every single time!! I always start thinking...what did I do...what didnt I do...where did I go wrong. Why do we always blame ourselves for their situation. I should have forced him to leave a long time ago...just didnt have the strength and then of course you start thinking is it better out there on the streets or is he safer at home? Him being at home has not changed him one bit...he is still using. The only time he even remotely looks at me for more than 5 seconds is when he wants something. I have enabled him long enough. I am physically ill over this boy and it is so sad that there is nothing I can do to help him. I told him last night that he has exactly 2 weeks to find a place. I am also turning off the cell phone that I have been paying for. I figure, if he has money to buy drugs..he can pay for his own cell phone. I know he will survive. Thank you all so much for your kind words and support. I really am so happy that I have this place.