View Single Post
Old 05-11-2012, 03:35 AM
  # 381 (permalink)  
frances2011

Oh Dee thank you for your thoughts and I'm REALLY glad you are feeling better. I find a lot of comfort in your words and I hope Lofty finds that too.

AUSSIE BABY MONKEY IN OVERALLS. Ack! So CUTE!

Lofty, sending calm vibes to your home and to YOU.

PBC, thank you for Aussie's new avi. AND, for the words of wisdom about starvation mode. When you describe it, that sciences makes sense as opposed to the misconception I had in my head too. Hope you are doing well and know that I'm thinking of you with loving happy appreciative thoughts for your wonderfulness.

Hi Dave! You are a busy working man. Any fishing in your future?

Today is Day 4 of logging my food and making good choices. I haven't wanted sweets so I haven't had them. Interesting. Maybe because I'm choosing better nutrition? I'm gangbusters for fueling my runs, that's my inspiration.

The amount of effort reminds me of my early days of sobriety. Not even one day at a time. Each meal requires thought and concentration and reflection.

An old friend's mom died yesterday. Very sad. I can't make the funeral tomorrow because husband and I are taking my parents to Mother's Day brunch tomorrow. So I'll drive down to the wake tonight.

Today is going to be a good day.

Mirage has told us about her weekend plans, how bout others?