Old 05-10-2012, 06:21 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
LoveMeNow
Getting there!!

the family pets have become the latest casulty....

So I have (had) 4 beautiful, spoiled, high maintenance Yorke's that I love very much. They aren't just dogs or pets...they have always been more like my kids.

I always worked from home, so my dogs were very attached to me and weren't use to being alone too often. Now where there was 4 people, there is only 1. (I wrote a long post explaining what happened but I somehow lost it and was too upset to rewrite it). I am here alone.

Anyway, due to the many upcoming and necessary changes, I can no longer care or afford my dogs. So today I gave my little girl Martina away. My heart is broken and I have cried for hours.

The woman who took her has called me several times and sent me 3 videos. And although she looks happy and has a big new yard, I am still devastated.

When I text my husband telling him she was gone, he replied back "I hope to a good home and how much did you get for her?" What???????????? How much did I get?? I gave her away! Money was the least of my concerns. I was devastated and he wanted to know how much??

He was NEVER like that. I couldn't believe he asked that! He never even asked what I paid for her when I bought her. I knew right then and there, he was not clean. He admitted to buying "a few" pills last night and was sure to remind me how relapse was part of recovery. Please!!!!!!!!! And if he was taking suboxone, how could the pills even have an effect??

The money, the boat, the car, the house, his wife, his kids, his home and now his pets. I find myself HATING him more and more and I just can't wait to move away from here - which is my goal....sooner than later!

I don't even care about spousal support, he will make out again, but not really! He will stay in hell and I will be free.