View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 02:06 PM
  # 324 (permalink)  
mirage

Wow, congrats on grandmahood, pbc! Enjoy your day off!

That was really nice, Lofty. Well done. Have fun at that concert tonight. I hope you get lotsa good treats in the box!

Haha frances...glad everything is going as planned.

Busy today. Started with the clean-up morning in the sub..did some weeding, bush trimming and mulch laying before we went to B's soccer game. He scored twice and they won! It's pretty cool..we're not so used to winning or scoring. lol I went to Lowes and got everything we need to paint the bathroom, including the paint. We're both beat, tho, I'm not sure if we'll do it tonight or tomorrow before another soccer game. We stopped for a Mexican lunch for Cinco de Mayo. I was a good girl and just had a few chips n salsa and a salad. Not really Mexican, but I'm trying to be good right now. I pushed a little hard on the mill yesterday and my hips are SUPER sore. It's almost comical when I get up from sitting. I'm fine once I get going. I'm so happy to be sober. I love feeling healthy and not hung over. I'm not sure I'll ever stop feeling happy about that. I really needed to be off that rollercoaster. Thanks for helping me, every day, everyone!!