View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 12:00 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
MTSlideAddict
Journey To Me

I sure do feel empowered. I keep thinking that all this change will bring me to a state of peace one day, instead of keeping my life at a standstill where I continue on giving while he takes everything from me- my hopes, my dreams, my happiness. This keeps driving me forward. I found an apartment that seems nice. It is further from work, but a decent area. They work with low incomes as well. Hopefully I hear back by Monday. Meanwhile, I'm going to look for an equivalent that would hopefully put my closer in town.

Another question though. After all his garbage that he is posting on Facebook his family apparently has been trying to unsuccessfully reach him. Now, his neice is texting me asking if he is okay, and wondering why he isn't returning her texts. What should I do on this? I don't want to start a gossip train, because she will probably tell her mom/dad if I mention his state who will then tell everyone on his side. I'm sure they suspect it anyway, but I don't want to directly be involved in it.

Oh and now he's calling my work... Just lovely.