View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 09:45 PM
  # 35 (permalink)  
InsertNameHere
Random Guy

Originally Posted by sarah1414 View Post
I found one more excuse to drink the wine. My husband had to travel this week and I hate to have him gone. I can't sleep when he's not home and for that reason, I have once again turned to the wine at night.
My excuse was at first the uncomfortable and akwardness of saying no thanks I'll stick to my water like I should have when asked "Beer?". But that is what it was just an excuse, I even told myself "don't worry you'll just have it around and not drink it." I did that for a while, but eventually... well we know the end of that. I would agree with Dee on this one Sarah, its not like you are never going to be alone again (well I am not married so I am one to talk) maybe arrange some time for you to be alone for maybe a day or so so you can get used to it? Perhaps a week retreat somewhere the husband is not invited, (nothing personal of course) it doesn't have to be fancy and expensive but maybe a friends house or something like that just a time where you can be alone and get more comfortable with it. At least in that case if you felt tempted you could always throw in the towel and rejoin the hubby back home.

I am just throwing out random ideas there, and don't really know what I am talking about.

Originally Posted by sarah1414 View Post
I already feel awful and hate myself. How quickly the self-loathiing returns.
Jebus isn't it? I can't believe how fast I went from having 5 weeks to not thinking I could do it again sometimes? Not sure where that came from as I remember it happening I was there more or less hehe. That and the waking up going to work tired as hell thinking wait why is my dumb butt doing this AGAIN? Jump on the March bus again with me and Leemzer I don't know who is driving this thing but they seem very amicable to picking up stragglers that got off on the wrong stop.