View Single Post
Old 05-03-2012, 03:42 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
hypochondriac

What do you think is causing the temptation Vinyl? Sometimes I find if I can figure out why I'm less bothered by it. 98% of the time I can put it down to a conditioned response. But I agree with Dee on the AV thing, don't engage...I always ended up losing that 'argument'.

Sorry to hear that INH and Lee Are you forgetting the bad times maybe? Sometimes it's not a bad idea to remember negative stuff. I have this thing right now telling me that if I started drinking again that I could moderate it...seriously I don't know where this **** comes from! I guess maybe it's because I have successfully stopped for a few months and this is literally the longest time I've been without drinking since I was 14. However I intensely don't want to. I think I've been sick of drinking for longer than I thought but just didn't think I could not.

Do you really want to be able to drink socially? For me I really can't see the point because social drinking is just a few right? But saying that I haven't been going out too much. I may have this all to come...

Sending hugs to everyone who's struggling xxx