View Single Post
Old 04-20-2012, 09:54 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
kiki5711

I found this email she probably wrote last night when she got back.

dear family,

I love you guys. tell alexis that her mom was crazy and couldnt take it anymore. tell her that her mom was just not meant to deal with the pain and horror of life anymore. krsytal, i want you tao take care of lexi for me. be a good auntie to her and don't let mom try to control you. and control what you do for her. that's how i ended up here ok. i love you both, even though at one time mom, you didn't love me and krystal enough to get us away from the devil. i understand that you really don't love us that much, but love brian more and love lexi more. my question to you is....what did i ever do to you to make you love me so much less. what did i do to deserve the life you gave me mom. why did you do this to me. why did you do this to me and krystal. even though i still love you both......goodnight,,,,,goodbye.....i love you my sis i love you my bean
she's claiming that I love my other daughter 23, and son 16, more than her, and Lexy my grandaughter. My other daughter and my son are claiming that I love HER more than them, cuz I put up with so much from her and still help her out. So who's right?

I'm controlling her. How? By helping her out all the time, and trying to make her be accountable for her actions? That's control? Because we kicked her out of the house, because she was driving everyone insane, doing the same stuff, she now does on her own. It was like living in a mental asylum with her arround. Nobody wanted to come home any more.

But, she still loves us all. OM freakn God!!!