View Single Post
Old 04-20-2012, 05:20 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
kiki5711

Extreme Bi Polar

My elder daughter is EXTREMELY bi polar.

I've told her, threatened her, every possible way to tell her to get help. She's all fine and dandy until she has a drink.

The monster within appears. It's like the hulk. She turns into a horroble monster and tries to destroy everything and everyone who loves her and then blames them for what she does.

Last night, she calls me desperately, mom I'm bleading, please come over.

I get in the car right away and go to her apartment. She's gone, her boyfriend is there. So, I talk to him. He said she'd been drinking, started a fight over something, anything, she can just pull out of a hat some thought and create a lava mountain out of it. She took a knife, cut herself, screemed on top of her lungs about how nobody understands her, everyone is against her, nobody loves her, etc.....

Mind you, not even two days before, she told me they were planning to get married and she was happy as an easter bunny. Even the next day she called and we talked normally, noting amiss in the conversation.

BOOM! all of a sudden everyone hates her and everyone is her enemy.

Since she wasn't there, I talked to her boyfriend for a bit, and he said he loves her tremedeously, but don't know what to do when she gets this way and attacks her than claims, "abuse".

I know she's lying because she's done that so many times before.

I told him the only way things will get better if she commits herself to psychiatric care.

By the time I got home, she was there, parked in my drive way. That's when the real abuse came. She came out of the car, started accusing me of all kinds of things, calling me bitch, and that I'm old and she hopes I die soon anyway, she was in my face and shoved me down, and I fell on my back on the cemented drive way. She had her 5 yr old daughter in the back seat, what it looked like sleeping, but I know Lexy was just pretending to sleep to keep out of the "hell" surrounding her.

Then after accusing everyone in the family being against her and calling everyone bastards and evil, she says "here, take your grandaughter", I know you want her and you think you can be a better mother to her, I know you'll turn her against me, because you're evil.

She then started to look for a piece of paper, trashed every drawer around the computer, blood dripping from her arm, where she said her boyfriend stabbed her, but believe me, those cuts are "self inflicted", then she said forget it, and went out and said take your grandaughter.

What I said was, no you take her out of the car and hand her to me. The reason I said that was because I knew if I took her out of the car, she was going to say, that I took Lexy away from her, that's why I demanded for her to take her out and hand her to me.

She finally did it, and I took Lexy quickly to my room and covered her and hopefully made her feel safe.

She kept blaming her boyfriend for everything, but when I asked her, then why were you so happy to announce your wedding not even two days before. She then says, well things can change in one day.

Bull freakn sh...it.

I can't even go to work today, I'm so emotionally exhausted, and I'm keeping Lexy at home from school, because last night's episode left us all emotionally sick.

I have hit the last draw. I'm thinking of how to approach her and tell her that she's not allowed in my house, near my house nor to talk to me, unless it's about her getting psychiatric help.

This is beyond acceptable. I kept my demeanor callm and non responsive because I knew if I said anything at all, it would be like putting gas on fire, just flare her more. I just wanted for her madness to settle down and for her to leave.

Lexy is here today, and I'm trying to make her feel safe and comfortable as best as I can, just loving her.