View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012, 05:44 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Himee

Hi...I gotta say that I've been wanting the same info since I got on suboxone 10-11 days ago. I met with my doctor 3 times and don't feel like I have gotten any real answers. I'm on the highest dose also. I'm not nauseous and no headaches but have felt really weird and foggy. I'm exhausted all the time but I don't sleep well at night due to my chronic pain. I have anxiety, depression and emotional. I don't understand how to figure out if I'm on the wrong dose. My doctor is so kind but he didn't mention how I'm supposed to dose with the films so I was so confused and not getting all from the films the 1st 3 days. Since then I've been trying to understand why I don't feel AWESOME like everyone else does the 1st day on it? I can say that today I finally felt a little bit more energy and happiness and hope tomorrow is better. But my dr told me yesterday that I seemed depressed but that how I was feeling shouldn't be from the suboxone. He also said that maybe I haven't adjusted to the sub yet which is like no other patient he has treated. So I feel pretty alone in my sub experience. Btw I was taking oxycodone 30's 10-15/ day when I quit Easter Day. Idk if that matters either? Oh and was on some form of pain med for 7 years from a kickboxing injury. Anyways will you let me know how things go for you? Also ANY info from those who are taking subs and how they adjusted to the meds would be of so much help!!! Thanks so much for all the support on this forum