View Single Post
Old 04-17-2012, 01:41 PM
  # 484 (permalink)  
Manz

A funny thing just happened to me now.........

A new friend(a Mum of one of Weemans school buddies) had called and left a message stupendously early this morning on my mobile. First of all she called me my ex husbands new wifes name!!!!!!!!!!! I mean HELLOOOOOOO!!!!! Then proceeded to say we probably wouldnt catch up with the kids because Weeman was not with me at the moment. Geez, do you think they have been over at Weeman's other home for a playdate???? Maybe????? DOH!

I will definately point my friend who is struggling in the right direction, and if she wants some friendly support I can do that too, and I can definately share my experience with her. But as we all know, at the end of the day, she will have to want to do the work and make the changes.

OK...off to probation services to work today, where I get handed a panic button as soon as I walk in.....then I go ahead and hide it behind my bag and forget about it. The people that I am working with are all, without fail, lovely in their own way and JUST LIKE ME!

Oh.....another funny thing about my job while I am at it. I get to work in the locked psychiatric unit at the hospital every week(awesome) and I get to bring soo much home with me afterwards........... FLEAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!! FLEAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yukky yuk yuk yuk. Just thinking about it makes me itch!

Have a great day all.