View Single Post
Old 04-15-2012, 05:55 PM
  # 299 (permalink)  
Vantrina

Hi Everyone,

Just checking in. Not much going on.

Things are fine. Am experimenting with a no sugar for a week or three. Feel like I need to drop some pounds. Guess all that lemonade and cookies I consumed over the past several months caught up with me. lol. My jeans are way too tight! lol. Have been doing no white flour and no sugar. Now if I could just become disciplined enough to keep working out consistently, I'd be fine. oh well, thinking that "One day at a time" works for getting yourself back in shape too.

Hey Tres, how was your race? Good for you!

InParticular, good for you. I could so relate to what you wrote about being preoccupied with drinking to the exclusion of establishing healthy relationships. I remember thinking that if some one didn't drink, they were boring. Good to be past that. Although I'm wondering now if some people don't think that about me right now…the boring part. lol.

Dee, I know I read just recently that you hit your five years? Congrats on that huge accomplishment. And thank you as always for your continued and consistent positive insights.

Have a good night everyone. Just hanging with the family & the television tonight.