View Single Post
Old 04-13-2012, 05:16 AM
  # 38 (permalink)  
frances2011

Morning! Happy Friday! And happy day off PBC! (Will call you a bit later, sorry I missed your calls yesterday.)

Mirage, I'm glad you shared about your moment with Bruce. Crazy how those sneaky Triggers try to get us, right? I think Dee & Lofty are right on target. Those moments are a part of our past, and they helped us get to this better place today. Hope today is sunshiny for you.

Sports: I swam on a swim team until I was 13. I've always loved to swim. Then.....nothing, nada until I was 33 and fell head-over-heels in love with sea kayaking. That's been such an amazing blessing in my life, to be able to be one with the ocean. And then....18 months ago, discovering that my legs can take me running!

Did you all see Lofty's awesome post yesterday? So inspiring and spoke right to the Newcomers with hope. I loved that link someone posted about brain function bouncing back. I agree that my brain is much better in 13 months. I can recall names & words things quickly that were lost in a fog before. Lofty, I'm PSYCHED for you that you are rediscovering all your brain's amazing abilities!

We went to our 9 year old friend's science fair last night, so fun being Auntie and Uncle to "our" kid.

Rest day today for my legs with lots of stretching....then an easy 3 tomorrow to shake out the kinks.....then 13.1 miles on Sunday!