Old 04-09-2012, 02:57 PM
  # 32 (permalink)  
Kiddoo

2granddaughters..I was just hoping for some support from some people who have experienced what I am experiencing now...and that was exactly what I got & I am grateful..I'm not sure if you read my post about my spouse, he is not warm & loving & he expects I will just snap out of it..that I shouldn't need to depend on anything to be happy & he has never struggled with addiction..im not concerned for my son, I love him more than life itself & he is the reason I breathe, I am worried that I won't be the best mother I can be because the addiction is trying to take over, I have looked into more online support but did find a meeting close to my house..I want to be sober I want sobriety, I want to love life with out using, I'm just mentally not in a good place right now, as most of you know this is a very diffcult decision to make, but I've made the decision to find sobriety, and ive made it with my whole heart & I thank you all so much for showing so much support, support that I desperately need