Thread: Fear
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 02:04 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
lizatola

Originally Posted by anvilhead View Post
And, I truly do believe that he would be fair if worse came to worse. I think I'd be smart enough to see the writing on the wall and start moving assets before the crap hits the fan anyway.

you mean like the DUI?

liz it was not my intent to be insulting but to be realistic...you seem to get kinda hostile, like you already know all the answers, so there's no need for to me share anything further. good luck.
I am realistic. I knew the DUI was coming. I remember writing in my journal about 6 months ago about how I saw it coming. I have been learning in Al Anon how to leave him to clean up his own mess. I didn't mean to be hostile, I have my own reality here and it may be different from what others are going through. I truly do love my AH and I do believe him when it comes to 'some' of the things he says. Yes, the DUI is crap that hit the fan but I also think it's been a catalyst towards him getting sober. Will he stay sober? I don't know, I'm just trying to take it one day at a time. I still believe that I am prepared for the future. I have enough assets in my name, I can sell my luxury car and buy a beater, and I can sell the house. I also took your comments as being hostile so I guess my response was less than friendly, I apologize.