Old 04-06-2012, 03:43 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
mayalewiston

No matter how much distance and peace I seem to find within myself, the irrational and seemingly insane way that they function is enough to make anyone crazy. It's in their blood to over-complicate everything! Nothing is ever cut and dry. When I moved out, STBXAH "didn't care what i took", said I could take everything (which I didn't), then started getting picky about which GARBAGE cans I took... seriously, a $3 garbage can? Nothing will ever please them.

I know it's part of their addiction, but it is amazing to me how similarly they all go about life and their dealings with others. Even when we take the route of "Fine, whatever you want," the issue is still never resolved with them... and when they are no longer happy with what they originally requested/received, or perhaps need to justify their next binge, they think 'let's call theuncertainty/mayalewiston and get them riled up so that they will be so terrible to me that I deserve a drink'... My new motto is to just do whatever I want, as it's going to be my fault in STBXAH's eyes anyhow!