View Single Post
Old 04-06-2012, 11:41 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
helpme33

Been there done that!! They know how much we love them and they know how to use it against us!!

Mine started using at a very young age. I had to drive my gifted son to take his GED and sit in the car to make sure he didn't leave.

They are selfisf, self centered, immature and think they know everything!

Mine stole from me and helped his friends steal my car along with wiping out my home. I was transferred about 20 miles away and it helped stop the breaking in and stealing from me.

It's a heart breaker, but you are doing the right thing, stay strong! Mine recently played me for money and I feel for it. I am usually generous with money for birthday and Christmas. His birthday is coming up and this time he will get more than he gives me for my birthday, simply a 'happy birthday'. My son doesn't know when my birthday is, shows me exactly how important I am in his life!

Many years ago I worked with a person that could easily afford to support her lazy son. When they kicked him out I though it was so mean. Today I understand perfectly!! We are not doing them any favors by letting them treat us like crap.