View Single Post
Old 04-03-2012, 06:51 PM
  # 48 (permalink)  
olympia

Congratulations indeed on 60 days, Johnny and EQ! Two months!

MeOnTheMend- Congrats to you too. And it sounds like some support for you is in order- as I've found, willpower can only take you so far. AA might be worth a shot. And maybe finding something to take your mind off alcohol. That's something I've been working on myself.

Booze Free- Congratulations on giving sobriety another go! Hang in there. It WILL get better.

faustina- Step 4 seems to be a real hurdle for a lot of people! Maybe just go into it telling yourself you'll do what you can- if it gets too hard you can back off a little. One step at a time!

I went to the dr. today for some bloodwork and general work up. I'm actually (whatever this says about me) hoping they'll find a clear-cut reason for my symptoms- something that can be treated that is! But, while what I have does feel like there's a physical reason behind it, I know there's a possibility they'll find nothing. I know working on my mental health would be very worthwhile, and that treating my brain could help relieve my physical symptoms. We'll see. I'm going for test results on Friday.