View Single Post
Old 04-03-2012, 10:40 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Noone13

Originally Posted by darrienandemmum View Post
I have chronic pain too, I'm looking @@ diff. Non narcotic meds to help. Which diseases are you struggling with?
I've been struggling with a bladder condition,called Interstitial Cystitis.I had pain and frequent urination for months,it was driving me crazy and no doctor could figure out what was wrong with me.Then I was diagnosed with Interstitial Cystitis but all the doctors said they couldn't do anything and that I would have to learn to live with it.They prescribed me really strong meds that made me feel better but they made me really sick,I was then diagnosed with Ulcerative colitis and since then I suffer from terrible stomach pains after I eat.I had to cut down all the food (I loved to eat) and now I can only eat plain foods like rice and toast.I lost 10 pounds and I've been to so many doctors,did so many tests,took so many meds,but they never worked.I spent months in bed,I had no strenght to move myself because I was not eating,I almost died,it was then that I started to medicate myself with Xanax.I got really depressed,I couldn't sleep,then I started to cut myself and had to be seen by a psychiatrist.I was then diagnosed with Bipolar disorder.I always had mood swings but they got so much worse after I started using drugs.Maybe this is nothing,maybe I'm over exaggerating like everyone says."At least you don't have cancer",that's what everyone says to me.