View Single Post
Old 04-03-2012, 07:54 AM
  # 41 (permalink)  
EternalQ

Yeah that sucks BF. My memory of how horrible quitting was is yet another reason that I am NEVER going back.... Oh yeah, THAT, and the fact that it was RUINING my LIFE and HIDING that fact from me!

Luckily you know the one way out and iT bRings freedom to you and protects you from going through it all again FOREVER.

Do you know what kind of thinking got you starting down the drinking road for the last week.or so? Did something distract you? Were you bored with school out? I only ask so.that whatever it was you can take steps to close that route down next time. And do something different.

I can't get over how sick I felt as a divided self when drinking. I lived in constant disappointment and shame. I can't get over how spiritually whole I feel.now,.not.having two.masters inside me. I cannot serve two masters anymore. it really almost severed me. It makes me sad to think about it. I have tears in my eyes just writing about it. Living.in shame and secret, and thinking there was no choice in the matter.. That was no existence at all.

I feel so happy that I complete my 60th day on Easter. Plus.i get to start using the Easter Smilies as of now!!!