Old 03-29-2012, 04:11 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
SummertimeHigh5

Originally Posted by SummertimeHigh5 View Post
I would rather not know. I am 44 years old like I have said before. Nobody ever seems to answer my posts but that is ok. By being ableto get on here and vent, it makes me feel so much better either way. Since I have turned 44 in January I have been having more problems than I have ever had in my entire life. I was almost on my 4th day without drinking and actually really did not have any desire to but lately (the last 10 months have been the worst part of my life imaginable. NOTHING but bad luck and that is to putting it mildly). Later on, maybe but way, way to much to explain really fast. Well, I lost my job in June of 11 years and the one before that I had for almost 10. I have yet to be able to find employment since and I have a great and stable job history. Nobody else can seem to xplain why nobody will hire me even P/T either. I am talking. NOTHING! Well, practically everything else after that has just kept going downhill. Nothing positive whatsoever. I am being totally serious too. My lanlord who I has never gotten his rent late from me, I am quiet, I mind my own business and am a neighbor sends me a letter stating that he is hiking my rent an extra $55.00. I am BARELY (even sometimes have to have help) paying my rent as it is. He knows my situation too. I had just briefly discussed it with him two weeks ago (however, he isgetting his money and it is and has always been ON TIME. Normally two weeks early). I do not get all into my personal business with this man and I do not care about his either but this, my friends, was the cherry on top of the cake. I cannot afford to move right now and I certainly cannot pay that kind of rent starting next month. What do you do?
OH UHM! I had wine last night because of this. No. Not blaming him but I just did not know how to deal with it because I have not been that upset since I have been sober. Now I feel like a failure because I failed when I should have just dealt with something that I could not change no matter what. I just did not want to feel the extra pain.