View Single Post
Old 03-29-2012, 12:30 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
InsertNameHere
Random Guy

Originally Posted by stillsleeping View Post
First of all, sorry if my mornin's sunshine seemed out of place. I sent it before I read all of this.
No worries there is no way you could have known, that is half the problem no one does except me and the people I am pissing off because of my incompidence. One reason why I almost hope they kick me because then at least I might have friends and family to talk to. I am getting really sick of not having that hence why I am here all the time. Like I said only social outlet anymore. I have Facebook but can't bring myself to post this kind of stuff in front of everyone I know, if there is an option to only let certain people see posts I need to learn it. Thanks for the condolences, I generaly tend to take life with a huge grain of salt, so while yes it is bothering the bejesus out of me at the same time I know that one day no matter what it will be in the past, and I will have to move on. that is a byproduct of my complacente work ethic as well unfortunatly. But again thanks, getting this out and other peoples responses helps calm me down a little.