View Single Post
Old 03-28-2012, 11:59 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
InsertNameHere
Random Guy

Carpeted is a new one for me, but the jury on the review is still out. It went pretty badly I just didn't get fired, yet. and that coupled with what is going on now I am going to be slammed and I know it. I accept that though and really think that it might be time for a carrer change, as I think if I find something that holds my interest I will be a lot happier, and right now this job is making me the opposite of happy. I honestly hope a little that they just kick me out of it and send me back to the states. I don't like it out here anymore and really want to just go home for a little while on vacation. I don't know maybe I am just burnt out. Everything is comming to a head and it is making me nervous, but I do know that no matter what the sun will rise I may get fired but that is not the end of the world. If nothing else one good thing about this is that I quit drinking I have to focus on that. Because I can't guarentee that if I didn't have this particular position I would have realized that it was a problem and worked at it. So if nothing else I got that handled. I am kinda viewing it as a consulation prize but in reality ong run it will probably be the best thing to come out of this.