View Single Post
Old 03-28-2012, 11:37 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
InsertNameHere
Random Guy

Facing repercussions

I know this is probably not the proper place to put this but I don't really have anywhere else, if the mods feel that it needs to be deleted or moved please feel free to do so.

Basicaly I have a job that I have massively failed at and may be facing some severe repercusions because of this. I am trying to prepare myself for them but am still really nervous. I have convinced myself to be honest and forthright with my failings, but have not told anyone about my past alcohol abuse. I am freaking out right now, but have told myself that I am willing to face whatever the consequences are for my actions and lack thereof. I know my failings are because of my own lazyness and lack of interest in my job. I am strongly considering getting out of my current carrer of the last 8 years as it does not bring me any happieness and was one of the reasons that I drank. This is not a danger to my sobriety as I do not drink anymore and know that drinking is part of the reason I am in this mess in the first place. I used to use alcohol as my excuse for my failures but know now that it was at best a contributor not the primary reason. I do not know if I am ready to face what is going to happen to me but I am trying to prepare myself for the worst. I don't expect any specific response it is just that this website has been my only social outlet for a while and it helps to express my thoughts and feelings to others even if they are strangers. Man I am going to be in for a few earfulls from certain people. I know that i deserve it all, I just don't know how this is going to play out. Man I am a nervous wreak right now (but to look at me you wouldn't know it). I hope you all are having a better day than me, and thanks for taking the time to listen.