View Single Post
Old 03-24-2012, 09:46 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  
langkah

1. No. In fact, most of my friends say I'm "fine" and I'm "fun" when I drink.

Most implies some think may think otherwise. Gotta go with a half yes here.

2. No. I've thought about it a couple times, but never did it. I have drank ONE beer a few times at Noon.

No Mimosas, Bloody Marys, no finishing the glass left on the nightstand, no fishing trips where one needs to brace oneself against the cold, never took a bogeta bag skiing to loosen up the joints before the morning run, never attended a champagne brunch...quite a sheltered life. Most normal drinkers have done those things-but perhaps not someone being extra-extra cautious for a reason.

3. Yes

4.No.

When you drink the following day after you drink because you're feeling a little shaky, then you're someone who is drinking to overcome the effects of drinking. You earned your yes answer over the last many years.

5. No. I fell once when I tripped over a hot dog stand after drinking, but just scraped myself up a little. Another time, a drunk guy fell on me when I was drinking, but not drunk, and I fell and got a concussion.

Great you didn't hurt yourself or get hurt too much or too often in the drinking scene. But, that wasn't the question. Concussions and falling over hot dog stands get a yes, not a no.

6. Yes

7. From my Mom, because she thinks any amount of drinking is evil.

Meaning yes.

8. Nope. I really don't think I have any negative effects except for me being worried about it.

You've displayed a fair amount of worry here. That seems negative but maybe it's really a positive, who knows? Let's give it a half-yes.

9. Nope.

Atta girl.

10. Yes.

Good deal, that kind of honesty in your dealing with the professionals should keep you out of AA.