Old 03-23-2012, 04:39 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
johnny2times

yep i was terrible for that, the only person i would see every day would be the indian dude in the store next door, id turn up there shaking and get my fix of beer for the day, and then return later at night for more...i remember the look of concern on his face...like he was thinking 'why are you doing this to yourself' or something like that...but he'd still sell me the booze, business is business afterall, and yeh i know what you mean about being scared by the liver thing enough to encourage you to stop, id wake up everyday look in the mirror to see if my face had gone yellow yet, and if not id think 'cool, i keep on drinking' ...crazy hey! started to get alot of pains in that area too, went to see my doctor about, he just confirmed what i already knew though, that my liver was inflamed and cannot cope with this much longer and im drinking myself to death, that was enough to shock me into finding a solution, and i thank god everyday and aa for that!
i still isolate a fair bit now, and i know its dangerous and not healthy, but i know that just requires more action from me, to get out and mingle with the fellowship...plus i have SR now too! thank god for interweb hey!!

Last edited by johnny2times; 03-23-2012 at 04:41 AM. Reason: typos