Thread: Lost
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2001, 02:24 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Lew

Unhappy Lost

I am a 22 year old woman who can't find her way. I have a good job and I am pretty responsible. I have major problems with anger and depression. I have grown up around anger and abuse. I believe that the anger and depression problems have been passed through the family. Both my mother and my older brother have delt with similar issues. I deal with my anger and depression by smoking pot everyday. My depression comes and goes, but recently I have not been able to shake it. I also have major mood swings. I may feel better temporarily by smoking pot but nothing that really helps. I am unable to find fun in anything any more. About two years ago I caught my boyfriend of five years cheating on me. Since I can't trust anyone on any issue. I feel like I can't really share my feelings with anyone, and I haven't been very motivated to do so. I'm actually forcing myself to even write this letter. My anger, depression, and drug use is effecting every part of my life. I always feel like someone is out to get me. I don't know what to do. I need to find help before I breakdown. I can't love anyone or trust anyone until I love myself. Please help.