View Single Post
Old 03-19-2012, 05:38 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
OCDDan

I never really knew...

How bad alcohol can be for us, I mean we allways heard, oh that will rot your liver or give you chirossis, and all the other bad things, but for me it was like yea, yea, everyone else is doing it, they haven't had a problem. Then eventually when you get older you probably start hearing more and more about people your current age that are dying from it. Anyways, i have a (possibly crazy) idea.

Since that video link that Dominica posted had such an effect on me, especially since i was unaware that it gets so bad with the liver not recovering and all. what if we made a list of videos like that, then people can really learn the hard cold truth, there's probably tons of videos out there, and even some that are based on figuring out if you even really have a problem. i'd be glad to watch and keep track of any videos we all would like to post, I guess as long as it's not againt the SR site rules that is..

Sorry, I meant to start a new thread, but i guess this is good a place as any to ask a question