Thread: so so sad
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2012, 11:09 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
December2011

He sounds extremely selfish to me, like he is lying when he says he is doing this for you. I think he is doing this for himself, because he doesn’t want to go through the trouble of re-building trust or he is still using.

To make you feel like nothing but a reminder of dark times is horrible. It’s like saying “I’m sorry I made our family’s life a living hell, but let me just go on my way. I don’t want to be bothered with reminders of what I did.” -All under the premise of “love” How bogus. When I wrong someone, and I care about them, you better believe I will jump through the hoops to earn trust again.

You said,
“I feel like I over reacted to a call and he's right about that, but the truth is that I feel like if he were the one who needed to regain trust, he would see that.”
You didn’t overreact, do not blame yourself, and he should see this. I remember your post about that.

Yet again, he made you feel worthless, and like it is your fault.

Hugs you, I am so sorry you are going through this. My heart goes out to you. I know you will come put of this on top, but it hurts right now