View Single Post
Old 03-18-2012, 06:39 AM
  # 39 (permalink)  
sugarbear1
~sb

They didn't want to replace it, but soupy ice cream is NOT a part of the "defrost cycle!" I may be female, but my dad is an architect guy and taught me about how things work. I am the only one who knows that the washers here don't rotate without being turned off then on at the 2 rotate cycles....I can hear the motor attempting to spin, but no spinning. They also need added water or the clothes aren't really clean. It's Kenmore small load models, these are free standing, but it also happened to the washer-dryer combo (dryer on top) in my old place.

So, the fridge is at 50 degrees, lost my crab and pork chops, the frozen veggies will be eaten this week (oh, my, I really must like spinach!).

The office opens in about 24 minutes....

Ice is here, I salvaged what I could, some things are okay out of the freezer (nuts, chocolate chips) or fridge (condiments, except the mayo).

I hope to have a new one by tomorrow. The clicking, well, that still clicks, but the cycle is about 5 seconds and not any longer (I don't have a clock with a second hand, so it's an estimate).

Gald you all had a laugh! If you want another stupid movie, watch the "Joe Snors pt 1, Joe Snores pt 2 and pt 3. Part 4 was really "the cat comes back." At one point in part 2, I think, I knocked over his jacket and almost tripped on the cat! And the audio gives no justice to his sounds. It does sound like it's a dog, but that is a human and it was soooo loud, I had to video tape it! My phone needs a better audio system.....

giggles.....