Old 03-16-2012, 09:23 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
itsmylifenow
And Presents For Pretty Girls

Happy "Let's drink till we don't remember anything" weekend!!

I've never been much for St. Patrick's Day anyways, but ever since being with exAB I absolutely hate the holiday.

Why is it I can't find any enjoyment in drinking that starts at 12:00 in the afternoon and lasts all day long? I don't get it!! Why is this so fun? I mean, I've been drunk before and I've drank too much, of course it probably happens once a year...but to do it on purpose...all the time..and use this as a reason to drink more than usual...I think I'm jaded by the whole thing. He always used to call me a tight-ass because I didn't want to have a beer with every meal, or open a bottle of champagne every night..or drink in the middle of the afternoon.

I'm thankful I don't have to spend this drunken holiday with my exAB but it's amazing how little things from your past with them come up...I can just imagine him drinking too much and being a total ass. Being loud and obnoxious...I cringe at the thought of it. So many times being drunk and out of control...thought he was the life of the party and all I got was humiliated and embarrassed. I don't even want to see people I don't know like this.

It may be over but man the remnants still remain....

Anyone else have any memories to share about drinking holidays?