View Single Post
Old 03-04-2012, 06:56 AM
  # 151 (permalink)  
InParticular

Originally Posted by Bimm View Post
Darren-
Small world indeed. I live in Western Harrison County out near "The Bug Eaters".
Bimm-what's the "bug eaters"? and holy smokes you must have been sh***ing yourself with that tornado going by! We get nothing like that here, just wind and rain.

hey darren you're doing great, thanks for checking in.

tres it was valiant of you to even attmpt pizza dough-don't beat(Ha ha) yourself up!

I had a REALLY bad moment yesterday. I've been having a lot of those yesterday. Sitting in the car driving around and suddenly knew with certainty that I was going to drink again. Scared the hell out of me. I really don't want to. I even had the drink pictured in my head-bourbon. WTFFFFFF?????????? Why am I obsessing right now. It might be the stress of school I guess but I don't know. It's not like I drank because of stress before. Actually, come to think of it, it may be because I'm BORED. ALL I do these days is schoolwork. I used to drink out of boredom. Maybe that's the key. Hmmmmm......thanks for letting me vent. Maybe it's time to get a social life going again.

Anyhoo I'm doing two ladies gardens today in the pouring rain. Thank god for rain gear.

Bye! Have a good Sunday all.