Thread: Honesty
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2012, 09:25 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Goatlady

I guess I need to make clear that I have already made it public and can't take it back. Also, I live and work on a farm with my husband. I don't think he's gonna send me packing...he is my greatest supporter. Should I ever have to seek employment elsewhere, I am sure I would be very discrete about my past. The funny thing is that I used to work for the post office part-time when I was drinking and went in to work several times very hung over. Now that I'm recovered and clean...my employment opportunities are shot? Ironic.

My blogging now consists mainly of my struggles and my victories while I am recovering. It helps me to purge and is what I'm led to do by my Higher Power. I am quite discrete in not revealing very personal issues or anything that could bite me back. If it does bite me, it would be by the "haters" and I really don't care what they have to say about me anyway.

Thank you all for your comments. It has definitely given me food for thought. I really like this forum for discussion. Glad I found it.