View Single Post
Old 03-02-2012, 08:52 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  
Impurrfect

((KE)) - I LOVE that!

Dad got home at midnight, is heading to Arkansas and will be within 100 miles of my aunt Phyllis I can't go..someone has to be here to take care of the furbabies, the house, so it's okay.

(((Fandy))) - I will go get some color swatches and put them on my "special wall" which is the one right behind my laptop, where I spend most of my time, and full of things that make me smile, bring back good memories, express my dreams.

I did just talk to stepmom and it was a good talk. I told her that yes, I'd watered her plants, how much the dog just LOVES going outside every time I open the door (stepmom freaks if the dog goes out). She told me about someone's house she went to that they have 3 cats and it's gorgeously decorated in "cat stuff"..cannisters, comforter, knick-knacks. She's going to try to take pics on her phone.

I imagine MY place with be decorated by Savlation Army stuff, but will definitely have kitty things and butterflies in it I also have to give credit to stepmom that most of my mom's knick-knacks, that I bought her, are still here and will go with me.

Hugs and prayers,

Amy