I really hope I've hit another bottom

Old 03-01-2012, 10:54 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Amy, FWIW, I think you have paid for long enough for your consequences and can mentally free yourself from that and move on.
It does start with the dream plan. You know I am working on mine a few dollars at a time. I feed it with the benjamin moore site with the color wheels, pottery barn, hgtv. etc.
I know you have special places you go that bring you peacefulness, nurture and use those.
Sometimes you do get the house to yourself and you enjoy that so much.
It can be yours everyday and it will be.
When I was at a really low place when I joined this site, I walked around with 5 dollars hidden in my shoe. LOL That was my savings, but it represented to me that I WOULD get out.
Can you go horseback riding again?
You work so much!
Coping, and even coping really well, takes alot of energy out of me. I have to have ways to rest and replenish.
I don't have all the answers, I am still working on my path.
I order lots of catalogues and then tear out pages of the things that I like alot and keep them in a certain drawer.
Later when you have time, pm me, I have some great info on starting over and help available.
Old 03-02-2012, 07:14 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

I love the following quote by Goethe. It helps me often when I have difficulties....particularly with change or major decisions.

"Until one is committed, there is hesitancy, the chance to draw back-- Concerning all acts of initiative (and creation), there is one elementary truth that ignorance of which kills countless ideas and splendid plans: that the moment one definitely commits oneself, then Providence moves too. All sorts of things occur to help one that would never otherwise have occurred. A whole stream of events issues from the decision, raising in one's favor all manner of unforeseen incidents and meetings and material assistance, which no man could have dreamed would have come his way. Whatever you can do, or dream you can do, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. Begin it now."

Have faith. Have courage. Look how far you've come! You can do whatever you set your mind to do. I truly believe that.

gentle hugs to you Amy

ke
Old 03-02-2012, 07:14 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

I love the following quote by Goethe. It helps me often when I have difficulties....particularly with change or major decisions.

"Until one is committed, there is hesitancy, the chance to draw back-- Concerning all acts of initiative (and creation), there is one elementary truth that ignorance of which kills countless ideas and splendid plans: that the moment one definitely commits oneself, then Providence moves too. All sorts of things occur to help one that would never otherwise have occurred. A whole stream of events issues from the decision, raising in one's favor all manner of unforeseen incidents and meetings and material assistance, which no man could have dreamed would have come his way. Whatever you can do, or dream you can do, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. Begin it now."

Have faith. Have courage. Look how far you've come! You can do whatever you set your mind to do. I truly believe that.

gentle hugs to you Amy

ke
Old 03-02-2012, 08:52 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  

((KE)) - I LOVE that!

Dad got home at midnight, is heading to Arkansas and will be within 100 miles of my aunt Phyllis I can't go..someone has to be here to take care of the furbabies, the house, so it's okay.

(((Fandy))) - I will go get some color swatches and put them on my "special wall" which is the one right behind my laptop, where I spend most of my time, and full of things that make me smile, bring back good memories, express my dreams.

I did just talk to stepmom and it was a good talk. I told her that yes, I'd watered her plants, how much the dog just LOVES going outside every time I open the door (stepmom freaks if the dog goes out). She told me about someone's house she went to that they have 3 cats and it's gorgeously decorated in "cat stuff"..cannisters, comforter, knick-knacks. She's going to try to take pics on her phone.

I imagine MY place with be decorated by Savlation Army stuff, but will definitely have kitty things and butterflies in it I also have to give credit to stepmom that most of my mom's knick-knacks, that I bought her, are still here and will go with me.

Hugs and prayers,

Amy