View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 02:32 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  
fourmaggie
I AM CANADIAN

Originally Posted by naive View Post

fourmaggie, i'm sure you know the drill. if you want more friends, put yourself out there a bit. perhaps your aunt or mother could babysit one night while you go and explore some new thing you've always wanted to do? tennis, swimming, water color painting class, sewing class, part time job, whatever it is that you are interested in pursuing for your life.
i do put myself out there...money is a great big ISSUE here also...i volunteer alot...yes, i do have kids, 10 and 9...and are starting to explore OUTSIDE THE HOUSE...which is great...

my friend just up and dumped me...this is her normal behaviour cuz she has done this too me before...always something i said that "she" did not like...and i actually know what i said to her...it was about men in general and i said "i am a deserving and worthy person, i dont need that crap in my life"...i was referring to ME...not her and her MM boyfriend...

I am content with me and being alone...trust me i do...and i am comfortable...i even go to bars to listen to my one favorite bad...just wish there was a "buddy"..

thanks for your replies....guess i have to have patience