Old 02-29-2012, 07:53 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
brownhorse

STBRAH is going to make me have a nervous breakdown. PLease help need advise!

Really! I just need to start a blog! It continues today. After not helping me pick up D4 that was throwing up at school, he agreed to watch him today because D4 now has a fever. He knew about this at 5 yesterday and that we were also expecting an ice storm. Which is was icy but had let up by 6:45 or so. I text him at 6:20. "Can you try to come early in case the roads are bod?" NO ANSWER Call at 6:30 No ANSWER He calls me at 6:50 which is the time he was originally suppose to be at the house and just woke up. It's not his fault the alarm didn't go off and he couldn't find his phone. Then, He showed up 40 minutes later. He is ten minutes away!!! I had to call in to miss my first hour class after taking off suddenly yesterday to get my sick son. REMINDER: STBXRAH Is unemployed!!!!!

Will he ever realize running out of gas, alarm clock not going off, and asking D9 to lie to his mother are not accidents! They are his fault! He thinks I am overacting because I have said he is putting our kids in danger. I am going to have a nervous breakdown and no life because I have to wait to find out if he is dependable everytime he is suppose to be with kids.

And is the garlicky, stale odor him drinking? Or a sign that an organ is not processing his food correctly from past drinking?