Thread: New and Lost
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 10:25 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Wing
IsItAlright

Kristen, I was dating an alcoholic and addicted chef acting like your brother for a few months and broke up for 5 mths... But the drama just stopped 2 weeks ago in a really bad way

I'm so sad too... I'm so wounded. I start to hate him now but at the same time I have empathy too. His mom was also alcoholic and shared weed with him since he was 11.

He was so sweet in the beginning but later he became so manipulative, yelling and hitting doors and walls when he got drunk. Yelled at me 'u hate me now?!'... But actually i was just worried about him... And because he's working very long hours, he started to be so paranoid that he suspected that I had other guys and he didn't like me going out with gfs. I was trying my best to prevent him from being so insecure..

We may not be able to help them. It hurts to see him destructing himself. I had told him 3 times with tear that i didnt know how to handle anymore... I afraid that id have emotional breakdown soon... Finally it really happened. Take care of your emotion now... Go for counselling. I'm gonna have my 4th counseling session on Thu.

Ridiculously, I found that therapy centre for him more than half a year ago as he told me that he wanted therapy treatment. I found it for him but he never went. Finally, I called there for help for myself ... Now I have to fix my emotion which was affected by the A relationship..

Pls ask for help before u get emotional breakdown
Take care.