View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012, 10:52 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
KelleyF

Originally Posted by Chino View Post
Your post is overall about your BF but this stood out and impressed me about YOU:

Though it didn't happen that way, you recognized your limitation and made a decision to overcome it. That is progress
Good point Chino. Id like to think that I would have actually went on my own one Sunday. Will take a while to really know if this church is right for me, but I would also like to think that if I find that it is what I need; then I will continue even if he decides that right now he cant handle the concept of church...

I dont normally have problems doing stuff on my own. I can even go into a white tablecloth place alone and eat. However I will admit its much easier when I have my ipad or something to accompany me.
But church just has always felt like a 'family' thing. I know thats not true and a lot of churches even focus on singles. But right now Im not looking, so Ive just felt that I would be sort of out of place. And this church is kinda small, so I knew there wouldnt be a wide variety of people to socialize with.

But anyway, it felt good to go back to church again. It was an uplifiting experince... shall we say.