Thread: I suck
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012, 01:54 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  
RyanRed

Well.. Ill take a stab at this..

Clearly the original poster was looking for some type of reassurance with this thread. Its titled "I suck" and he or she is calling themselves a loser point blank right from the get go.

If I were to guess this person was looking for "Its gonna be ok's" or something to that effect.

My best guess is this person might not be ready to let go yet. Its quite clear he or she is judging your posts to quickly, and they are not fitting in to what he or she want to hear. Your all alcoholics! You remember being stubborn don't ya? I sure do Hell, when I first got here, half the stuff you guys put in my head I didnt like. I knew it was the truth, but I sure didnt like what I was hearing! But thats all part of letting go, and allowing others to help guide you. Because if anythings for certain, we can't go at this alone. That's in stone people!

I'd also like to add I really doubt you will find better support online. This place is internationally globally connected with so many different people from didn't walks of life. Hell, do a Google search on anything related to alcohol addiction, and your guaranteed to find a thread from this website. The diversity here is amazing. You should also take that into account when getting replies from others. You might not always see eye to eye with someone simply because they live in a completely different part of the world, and their ways of doing things may be different than yours. But we all do share the same universal common bond of addiction, and this allows us to at least relate at some level.

Well thats it from me

Hope you find your way my friend! I know there are thousands of people here who can relate to you more than you may know.

-Ryan