Thread: Omg
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 04:32 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
wanttobehealthy

well, arrest #2 is in place or going to be soon... AH approached me at the show, in the front row, with a big old audience, accused me of alienating him from his daughter, told me i had no right to keep him from her and wouldn't stop. i was hissing "stop, please stop" and he didn't. sat himself down a few seats away and glared at me for much of the show. wouldn't let me get near D6 after the show, was hugging her and physically using his body to block me so I couldn't hug or get near her. she was so excited to see him that she was eating up the attn and i didn't want to make a scene. i told her i'd meet her in her classroom and went back there to wait. no D6. all the kids left, i was in tears, told D6's teacher the cliff notes version and asked if she'd be there for a bit incase D6 showed up. she said yes. i drove home and AH was at my house. inside. i went in and quietly said i needed to talk to him. he put the tv on for D6 and sat down in the kitchen smirking. i told him i would be calling the police bc he broke the RO. he smiled and said he dared me. i asked him to leave (bc honest to god i was considering not calling the cops bc i so didn't want to make a scene). he said no. i got the phone and said please at least go outside and don't ruin D6's day. he said no and that i was ruining it. then he walked over to D6 and hugged her and said "mommy is calling the police and i will probably go to jail and won't see you for a long time" and walked out. D6 freaked out at me, burst into tears, told me i was mean...

i can't even finish writing this bc i am bawling... he f'ing RUINED her day. i called the police of course, he had left already so i told them the various places they might find him and i assume they will. i took D6 to dance, got D3, made a special dinner, watched the penguin movie i bought D6 as a gift for her show today and none of it made up for AH being the most evil man on the planet for doing what he did to D6.

the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. his mother did her best to hurt D6 and barely a week or so later, AH did something i never imagined he'd do. saying that kind of thing to a kid- making them feel abandoned and making them think it's the other parents fault is just unconscionable.

clearly he thought the RO was a game. how the heck do i explain following the law to a 6 yr old who only sees right now that daddy is gone and she misses him and it's mommy's fault... and her special day that should have been all happy and fun has this dark cloud hanging over it...

i have never hated him more. ever.