View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 04:43 AM
  # 90 (permalink)  
Marine28

In Part- I think this is a common thought. Someone told me that's the alcoholic brain talking - saying that you can do it again and moderate this time around. Just like the little devil sitting on your shoulder. And the real brain, the angel, is sitting on the other shoulder reminding you of why you can't. Listen to that brain. I don't know why it seems easier for me this time around. I like to think part of its the meditation classes. I also just received an email from the Chopra Center with a 21-day Meditation Challenge. You do it at home and each morning they send you an audio of a guided 15-minute meditation. I did it before I went to bed and had the best nights sleep I ever had. I do not know how to upload a link, but I bet you can search for it online. I can't remember what I like about drinking and I am not near as far along as the rest of you. Read the old posts, especially the ones early on.
I am still not feeling well and working from home today. Good thing I am not on the road this week.