View Single Post
Old 02-16-2012, 06:07 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Sambo1

Really Need Advice

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hopefully someone can give me an idea what to expect. I was using Hydrocodones pretty heavy for my back and then took it way to far. I got pissed at myself for letting it happen but the problem is, it took me to long to get pissed at myself. I stopped taking the pills and was started on a methadone treatment. They started me at 30 in the liquid. I dropped it rapidly down to 10. The cost was adding up so I started getting 15 pills they are 10's and I break them in half and take 1 in the morning each day and it gets me through the day. I don't want to take this damn pill anymore......but I am scared that the withdrawal will be to much to handle. Does anyone have an idea how long it will last?? I'm hopeing at a low dose like this that it won't be to bad. But these drugs are freaking nasty. I don't have the urge to have a hydro at all. I don't drink, smoke pot, or cigarettes. I just eat a lot of ibuprohen when my back gets bad. I hate these drugs and want to be done. If someone could please give me some advice. I run a pretty good size business and can't be out for to long. So just to be clear...I now take a half which comes out to be a 5 of methadone. It is a pill and I take it in the morning each day. Thank you and I wish everyone here the best!!!!