View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012, 11:19 PM
  # 59 (permalink)  
Jay1980
- Motivated -

Hey my peoples. I'm still around It's 2:15 in the morning so technically today is Day 98. My sisters want to celebrate Day 100 but I'm a little "meh" about the whole idea. I came into some unexpected money this week and the first thing I wanted to do was go to the liquor store and "celebrate". This one hung on for a little bit. I didn't immediately think "No, I'm definitely not going to do this" but in the end I made the right choice.

Still doing my gym thing, as usual. Going on my trip to Myrtle Beach in about 9 days. Getting really excited. Also might be making some really big life changes soon. My girlfriend and I are really serious and she'll be going to school in SC for two more years and I'm trying to move there. Submitted my resume there and have looked into some places there. She's the reason I'm moving but the idea of a brand new place, fresh start, new people, new job, etc excites me too. I've lived in various places in this state but never anywhere else.

My puppy is growing at a ridiculous rate and her energy keeps going up, up, up. She's gonna be the size of a Clydsdale. And she gallops around this small house like she thinks she's the size of a ferret! Today she ATE me cell phone charger. This was the most upset I've ever been with her. I really didn't wanna spend that $40. So I go out to get a new charger and I come back and her paws are blue.... I have no words. I don't even know what she got into. There's ink on the floor so I'm thinking maybe she chewed through a pen? Oy.