View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012, 04:39 PM
  # 47 (permalink)  
Tres

Hey all, Doing great on the Monday. I was crabby all day, but went for a 3 mile jog tonight and feel a TON better.

I have talked to my hubby in the past and its actually a lot better than it was. He has stopped drinking during the week but the weekends are still a bit of a problem. He hasn't been sick or even hungover, so I know he has slowed down on his intake.

I see my therapist tomorrow. She has not seen me since I stopped drinking 105 days ago. I am really excited to talk to her and ready to focus on other issues. Mainly me and then our marriage.

I sometimes just wonder if I would be with another mate had I been sober all those years ago?? We met at a bar, drunk. We have partied throughout our entire marriage.So I am trying to figure out me...and now I wonder about him.. We have a lot of things to work on. THings arent terrible, and they could be a lot worse. Its just something we are going to have to work on. We really don't have a lot of same interests. We have completely opposite religious views. I am very spiritual and a Christian and he is not. Lots of arguments have gone on about that. We got married in a church, but cant believe I got him in there with the way he talks now.

Lots of things to work on. I am happy, just wish we were on the same page sometimes...I get tired of doing things by myself or just with my daughter. I feel worried that once she grows up and moves on, what do we do then??

Ok, I will quit rambling..No urges to drink, so thats a good thing!!