View Single Post
Old 02-06-2012, 05:53 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
ajnaT

These people think I am too dumb to do anything. I do not and cannot drive a car and it was a source of amusement to everyone. Even my brother's kids comment on it in a snide way and it is hurtful. Once, after going through the city from our mother's home, he dropped me off a very long way from my home in the pouring rain while I had a bad back, the flu and was carrying a heavy backpack. Home was three suburbs away. I learned very quickly to always have money for a taxi. I could feel the hatred and my instinct told me that I was being covertly bullied before it even happened.

My brother thinks I am his narcissistic supply (and everyone else who is inferior to him) and I will allow him to think that. For once he has my permission to treat me like ****. I can't stand up to him because I fear him, something he enjoys. I have three months to continue to play the idiot. If I can pull this off properly there will be a safe little girl, teenagers who can live like teenagers and a town whose prime source of economy is run into the ground. I suspect that a large proportion of the proceeds will go to meth and opiates, which nearly everyone is taking. The local chemist might as well have electrified razor wire surrounding it, for all of the goodies enclosed within. I have seen people lined up 100 metres up the street waiting for pharmacotherapy.

I have never done this before and if it is successful I will never have to do it again. I do not have a conscence as far as this is concerned.

For the record there is only one cop in the town and he is useless, scared more like.

I feel powerful today, knowing that what I am going to do is right and good.